It's easy to take diazepam and hide in the dark

I have been in the darkness of my mind for two days now and it's not getting any brighter, I have no job and no money, my debts and stacking up and as many cv's as I send out I still have no job offers or interviews not that in this state I would be able to successfully get through an interview.

One of the easier ways I block out the bad and make sure I'm In the darkness is using sleeping pills or diazepam, every day I get down with the lack of money i have and it's making me feel physically and mentally drained, I can't explain how deep I'm feeling and how I'm fighting to get my self up out of bed but when I really think about it I don't want to feel better, I blame myself for not having a job and not having any money so maybe I should feel like this. So while I'm deep in the tunnel my blogs will be slowing down

Comments

  1. Luke concentrate on achieving one thing each day: just one. Be kind to yourself. You are doing exceptionally well sending out CVs etc and good luck. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That doesn't smell like cocane

Your penis did what ?????? IT EXPLODED