A diet BBQ ???? Bollocks

Now we all enjoy a good BBQ and in this weather it's almost a must, although being British we seam to be able to BBQ in any weather, in fact I have a gazebo in case it's raining and I decided I wanted to have it in the rain. So when my brothers partner suggested we went over to there's for a healthy farthers day BBQ I was very hesitant as we all love fatty BBQ meet dripping with sauce and the only healthy is normally the lettuce on my burger.

Now I will hold my hands up and admit I was truly wrong, Amy had prepared a selection of amazing healthy food including: burgers binded with ricotta, spicy prawns, vegetable skewers, slimming world sausages, a beautiful baked salmon with lemon, a huge selection of salad and a beautiful spicy chicken breast. Obviously there where added extras for those not dieting but when there is healthy food as beautiful as this there is no temptation to cheat. Now with the correct mind set and putting a little thought into your food it's possible to have a family BBQ without feeling your on a diet, and as a massive bonus she prepared diet puddings and fruit as well as slimline gin and tonic so I have to say a massive thank you to Amy for making an amazing but healthy farthers day BBQ.

Now I will add that if there is also a lazy-spa jacuzzi at the party in question it makes the world of difference it was a great day, the children and adults where in and out of the jacuzzi, the weather was amazing (has to be hottest day so far this year) and was really good company, there where a few people missing that should have been there but sometimes it's not always possible but hopefully we will have another party very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That doesn't smell like cocane

Your penis did what ?????? IT EXPLODED

It's easy to take diazepam and hide in the dark