How emotions and memories attach to things

Was one of those shitty days yesterday that even in the the beautiful weather and it being the day I pick my daughter up it just felt slightly darker than it normally does, I do have worse days than others and sometimes lock my self away in my own mind so no one can get to me and binge watch Netflix in bed but yesterday was a day I needed to be up. It was this feeling that really made me think about the connections we embed onto things like smells,sounds,tastes and for me is mainly songs. I feel like it's a link to a time or place in my life and as soon as the link is pressed pages of information appear I vividly see images of the memory connected to that song and I feel we all need to spend more time embracing these connections and memories as it does help me reset sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That doesn't smell like cocane

Your penis did what ?????? IT EXPLODED

It's easy to take diazepam and hide in the dark